* December 1 to 7 2019, Bazin’s Film at Festival Film Dokumenter, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
* November 27 2019, First Words, graphic score by Pierre Hébert for a music piece by Viviane Houle, presented by ensemble SuperMusique, in the Sonne l’image concert, Gesu auditorium, Montreal.
*October 2019, But one bird sang not at the KuanDu International Animation Festival, in Taipei.
*October 2019, But one bird sang not at the Taichung International Animation Festival, Taiwan.
* September 28 2019, But one bird sang not at the Festival du film de Trois-Rivière, Québec.
* September 2019, But one bird sang not in official competition at the Paris International Animation Film Festival.
* September 15 and 17 2019, screening of But one bird sang not at the Festival de cinéma de la ville de Québec.
* September 9 2019, improvisation with John Hollenbeck (drums) and Frederic Blondy (piano), at Tour de bras, Rimouski.
* September 4 to 8 2019, PHOS Festival in Matane with a masterclass, a round table on the digital, the video installation Scratch and the Scratch performance, with drummer John Hollenbeck.
* September 3 2019, in Rimouski, screening at Paralœil of Bazin’s Film and of a program of shorts.
* from July 24 to 27, at the Cyprus International Countryside Festival, member of the jury and presentation of the Scratch performance with Andrea Martignoni.
* from July 6 to 12 2019, But one bird sang not is selected in official competition at the Animator festival in Poznan, Poland.
* from June 27 to 30 2019, But one bird sang not is selected in official competition at the Anca Animation Festival in Slovakia.
* June 10 to 15 2019 at the Annecy International Animation Festival , But one bird sang not presented in the official Off Limits competition .
* May 18 to 31 2019, The video installation Scratch-2 polyphony of flickers will be presented at the Cyprus State Galery of Contemporary Art with four other artists (Georges Schwizgebel, Liu Yi, Xan Xun and Stuart Pound).
* June 3 2019 at Visions in Montreal, screening of But one bird sang not during an evening devoted to Malcolm Goldstein.
* April 26 2019, my text Metabolic Animation about But one bird sang not is published in the March/April 2019 issue of the online magazine Hors champ.
* April 11 2019, But one bird sang not was nominated for the Iris prize of the best animation film at a Québec Cinéma press conference.
* March 20 to 31 The video installation Scratch – polyphony of flickers will be presented at the Monstra Festival in Lisbon. The Scratch performance (with a two 16mm projectors setup) will be presented on March 28.
* March 14 to 17 2019 screening in official selection of But one bird sang not at the 14th Athens Animfest.
* February 26 2019 Screening of But one bird sang not at the Rendez-vous Québec cinéma, Soleil dansant progam, 21:30, Salle Hydro-Québec, Cinémathèque québécoise.
* February23 février 2019 Screening de The Statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville at the Rendez-vous Québec cinéma, Quand le passé refait surface program, 15:30, Salle Hydro-Québec, Cinémathèque québécoise.
* January 31 2019 Screening of The Statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville in the Nowyouseeme program at the Journées internationale du film sur l’art, Auditorium du Louvre, Paris.
* January 28 2019 Screening of But one bird sang not in the series Say no more (Say: No more darkness program) at the Rotterdam International Film Festival.
* January 18 2019 Screening of Bazin’s Film at the University of Kyoto for master students in cinema.