*October 2019, But one bird sang not at the KuanDu International Animation Festival, in Taipei.
*October 2019, But one bird sang not at the Taichung International Animation Festival, Taiwan.
* September 28 2019, But one bird sang not at the Festival du film de Trois-Rivière, Québec.
* September 2019, But one bird sang not in official competition at the Paris International Animation Film Festival.
* September 15 and 17 2019, screening of But one bird sang not at the Festival de cinéma de la ville de Québec.
* September 9 2019, improvisation with John Hollenbeck (drums) and Frederic Blondy (piano), at Tour de bras, Rimouski.
* September 3 2019, in Rimouski, screening at Paralœil of Bazin’s Film and of a program of shorts.
* from July 24 to 27, at the Cyprus International Countryside Festival, member of the jury and presentation of the Scratch performance with Andrea Martignoni.
* June 10 to 15 2019 at the Annecy International Animation Festival , But one bird sang not presented in the official Off Limits competition .
* May 18 to 31 2019, The video installation Scratch-2 polyphony of flickers will be presented at the Cyprus State Galery of Contemporary Art with four other artists (Georges Schwizgebel, Liu Yi, Xan Xun and Stuart Pound).
* April 11 2019, But one bird sang not was nominated for the Iris prize of the best animation film at a Québec Cinéma press conference.
* March 20 to 31 The video installation Scratch – polyphony of flickers will be presented at the Monstra Festival in Lisbon. The Scratch performance (with a two 16mm projectors setup) will be presented on March 28.
* February23 février 2019 Screening de The Statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville at the Rendez-vous Québec cinéma, Quand le passé refait surface program, 15:30, Salle Hydro-Québec, Cinémathèque québécoise.
* January 31 2019 Screening of The Statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville in the Nowyouseeme program at the Journées internationale du film sur l’art, Auditorium du Louvre, Paris.
* January 28 2019 Screening of But one bird sang not in the series Say no more (Say: No more darkness program) at the Rotterdam International Film Festival.
* January 18 2019 Screening of Bazin’s Film at the University of Kyoto for master students in cinema.